On Sunday mornings we meet together at 10:30am to worship, experience the presence of God and receive biblical teaching. The meeting lasts about 90 minutes.
What to expect...
- a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere and friendly people
- joyful worship led by an excellent band using a mix of modern and familar songs
- meeting God and we experience the presence of the Holy Spirit
- a safe and stimulating environment for babies and toddlers, children and young people
- a talk based on the bible
- opportunity for prayer for your needs and situation
People who are so friendly and caring, a place I feel really at home...
How to find us
Our meetings take place at The Charis Centre, on Water Lane opposite the Water Lounge bar/restaurant and just up from Waitrose.
There is plenty of parking in the council car park (next to the Waitrose car park).